What is Post Construction Cleaning?
Post Construction Cleaning is the cleaning of dust, dirt, and grime following a construction project. This is a specialty cleaning where the construction cleaning company will transform the project for its final/formal preview.
- Rough Cleaning: This intro cleaning includes cleaning vacuuming floors and hard surfaces, cleaning baseboards, removing labels and stickers from any equipment or hard surfaces, cleaning interior and exterior windows
- Final Cleaning: This cleaning includes a thorough cleaning of the site such as vacuuming & mopping hard surfaces, cleaning millwork, bathrooms, kitchens, offices, etc.
- Touch-Up Cleaning: This is the ending cleaning that will include lightly touching up the project for the client.
Final Cleaning Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLLJOlkkxdU&t=5s
There are multiple types of construction sites that we perform Construction Cleaning & Final Cleaning on:
- Retail stores
- Strip malls
- Office Buildings
- Retirement facilities
- Government & Municipal Facilities
- Bio labs
- Schools, Universities & Student Housing
Our information is below:
- Website: BriteAtlCleaning.com
- Email: BriteAtlanta@Gmail.com
- Facebook: Facebook.com/BriteAtlanta
- Instagram: @Brite_Atlanta